jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hello, world! In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at Urbe.

My name’s Nelia Maria Delgado but you can call me Nelia!. I’m from maracaibo city. I live in Maracaibo,  Los olivos. I’m 19 years old and I study Education Integral.  I love music pop, studying English and educaction integral, I like talking to my parents and my boyfriend,i love pizza , chocolate, my country and take care of my dogs .
I do not like getting up early, violence, I do not like the mistreatment of animals.
My dream is to travel around the world visit the United States and London. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good educator . I also want to learn to speak English, and French. I love working in a school, buying a house, get married and raise a family.
Love your family.
Nelia Delgado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario